The Magic will Never End.
Okay So i swore to myself that If I do get kids I will make sure to let them read Harry Potter and watch all the movies ='>
Harry Potter isn't just a movie to me or just a bunch of books. Its more than that, Its my childhood. I practically grew up watching the movies. I remember when my family and me would go out to watch the movies and Yes i still remember when the first movie costed 50 pesos! now its like 250 or something but still its worth it.
I started reading the books at grade 5 and I fell in love with it. I couldn't put the book down and I just kept reading until I finished the 7th book. J.K. Rowling is truly amazing isn't she? She practically made a whole new world and I can't even explain how much I love her and her books. Hey, it couldn't even fit here but i'll probably make more posts about Harry Potter. Soon ;) I hope to God J.K. Rowling makes another book and there's this rumor saying that she will and I can't help but feel Happy but i' m torn between being happy and being sad because I think J.K. Rowling did an awesome job ending harry potter while its on Top...
i

No comments:
Post a Comment