Monday, September 19, 2011

New learning's twice a week! :D

My Journalism Class. How can I describe my journalism class? well let us start with my new Journalism teacher Mr. Paul Vincent Java Geraño. For me a teacher carries a Big responsibility in his/her class, Everything the  teacher says will have an impact on the students  And when Mr. Geraño feels Joy or Anger it will spread among us students quickly and we will know it. If Mr. Geraño laughs we all laugh, why? because we know he is in a Good mood.  I believe that teachers must love their career in order for them to pass enthusiasm and to assist us and I' m sure Mr. Geraño enjoys working as a teacher because I can see the efforts he puts to make us all learn and weather we may like it or not- we still learn. Every meeting in our Journalism class I always look forward to learn something New and my exceptions were surely granted after every meeting but not every class is always jolly and great, I do still learn but I know  Its natural for Teachers to have those days when your just not in the mood and we as a class understand but in the end one of our classmates manage to make Mr. Geraño smile or laugh.  Anyways this year is just starting out
and i' m sure after this school year we've all managed to learn A LOT from our journalism class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment